Your One-Stop Travel Clinic
Service Value Expertise
- Complete range of required and recommended vaccinations for international travel, including Yellow Fever and more...
- Clinics staffed by doctors and nurses with a broad range of experience and interest in travel medicine.
- Comprehensive service including in-depth physician/nurse consultations, immunizations and medical prescriptions.
- Travel health accessories including mosquito netting and repellents, water purifiers, first aid kits, compression socks and other items.
- Wide range of information pamphlets and hand-outs.
- Each client receives an official Certificate of Vaccination for International Travel.
- All of our offices are designated Yellow Fever Vaccination Centres by the Public Health Agency of Canada.
Zika Virus Information
- We have offices located throughout British Columbia to service you. We also offer mobile on-site services for groups and organizations.
- Providing the highest quality travel medicine and vaccination services is our business.
- Unlike most general medical practitioners and pharmacists, we don’t dabble in this as a sideline business.
- Travel medicine is a complex medical specialty which changes rapidly. We continually monitor the latest health outbreaks and keep up to date with the international health issues.
- TMVC has over 22 years of experience and excellence in travel health.
- Each year we counsel and immunize over 75,000 people.
- We offer highly competitive and transparent pricing. Please click here for our complete price list.
View our latest info on Zika Virus - Click Here
Click here to view our medical director discussing Pregnancy and Zika - on Global News
Gio Miletto, MD CCFP CTH – Medical Director - TMVC
Interview on CBC News Network
Interview on CBC News NetworkNews
- Zika Virus – What you need to know
- Zika virus infection ‘through sex’ reported in US
- WHO statement on the first meeting of the International Health Regulations (2005) (IHR 2005) Emergency Committee on Zika virus
- What Vaccines Do I Need For My Trip
- Flu Vaccine Now Available for Travellers and our Influenza Workplace Program
- Adacel and Typhoid Vaccine Shortage – Vaccines Still Available at TMVC
- We Are Hiring a Marketing Coordinator / Outside Sales Representative
- What flu viruses does this season’s influenza vaccine protect against?
- 2015 Hajj and Umrah travellers
- Dr. Frank Jagdis remembers past measles epidemics
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) and Meningitis B Vaccine Available
- Flu Season Hitting Hard
We care about what happens on your trip. We are committed to providing business and pleasure travellers with the highest level of service and expertise.
The doctors and nurses who work in our travel clinics help travellers venturing to tropical and developing countries. Over the years, we’ve helped more than 200,000 British Columbians enjoy safe and healthy travel. Whether you are cruising foreign ports or trekking in the deepest backcountry, our individualized travel health services provide you with expert advice and guidance geared to your health status and travel itinerary.
TMVC’s travel health professionals:
- Administer all recommended and required vaccines, including Yellow Fever.
- Prescribe medications for Malaria, altitude sickness, and traveller’s diarrhea.
- Provide the information you will need to travel safely, including how to protect yourself from insects and animals that carry diseases, avoid potentially unsanitary food and water, and handle injuries or medical emergencies.
We also provide travel health accessories including mosquito nets, insect repellents, first aid kits, and water purification products.
Our workplace health solutions support healthy and productive workplaces in businesses across BC. We can provide your business with:
- A full range of employee health vaccinations, including Tetanus, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, and seasonal flu
- TB skin tests
- Periodic and pre-placement medical examinations
- Preventative health and wellness services
More and more businesses are doing business internationally, which means employees have to travel overseas. If your employees have to travel to developing or tropical regions, we can help them to stay healthy. Our corporate travel health services can often be delivered at your company premises and include:
- Travel consultations.
- Pre-travel medical examinations.
- Pre-travel counselling services and immunizations.
- Travel health and disease prevention seminars.
- Vaccines and prescriptions.
- Preparation for high altitude.
- Medical kits and travel supplies.
Other vaccinesIn addition to a complete range vaccines for travel and workplace health, we also offer immunizations for:
- Chickenpox (Varicella)
- Flu shots (influenza)
- HPV/Human Papiloma Virus (Gardasil)
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Meningococal Meningitis (Menactra)
- Shingles (Zostavax)
- TB Skin Test
Find out more information on viruses from our Vancouver Travel Clinic or any of our other 18 Travel Clinic locations.